Wednesday, January 24, 2007

WAINWRIGHT

Well hello everyone, I hope everything is well in the real world. Well it was a special day today. I do not believe any of you would guess as to why its so special. go on guess. OK I will tell you. Wall mart's opening day, yes to even my amazement I was excited for a Wall mart. Sad isn't it. So right after work, we all went there. the whole area was there, and it was packed all day according to the store manager. (we were talking cause I was looking for a humidifier.) I can see alot of stores closing due to the new wonder that has appeared in this god forsaken town. I have lost my voice due the the lack of moister in the air, so I wont type much. LMAO I crack myself up. The real funny thing about the Wall mart, is that the McDonald's line up was out the door. More people were there for the McPukes then the actual store. They do have an A&W here, but I wouldn't send my worst enemy to eat there. I was in line with my boss. As we were standing there, the Gas attendant walked into the kitchen to help out. (there A&W in in a Petro Canada gas bar.) And several other people walked into the back, who weren't in any uniform. So we left, quite quickly. So as for places to eat there is the Boston Pizza and....... that's it. There are 2 Chinese restaurants here, and the food tastes like it is watered down, and small portions. The Burger Baron has no meat in the burger. So as for places to eat you have to go out of town. So after Wall mart, I was chilaxing in my room, setting up the humidifier, and thinking of what to make for dinner. A called me and asked if I wanted to go out to eat, I said sure. we showered, (SEPARATELY) and headed out. we drove down the main drag, saw nothing but smoke infested places. So off we went to Lloyd. If you all remember, Lloyd is an hour and a half drive from here. I didn't take any pics, cause its true darkness, even the high beems aren't that bright. lol Oh ya forgot to mention, one of the Boston pizza girls said that there is a stripper, (yes I said a) that comes on Thursdays, I died laughing, she was oddly puzzled by my response. Well enjoy the real world, I will post another blog soon.

2 comments:

celestialspeedster said...

You used 'god forsaken' like I suggested!

About the Chinese restaurants: are they manned by actual Chinese and if they are, do they have a hunted look about them?

Jon (pimpin) said...

umm yes i think they are chinese, but they don't have the hunted look about them.